Distrib Put to Light
Efficient order picking for fresh bakeries!
Distrib Put to Light is Pcdata’s paperless dispatch order fulfillment system specifically developed for wholesale bakeries. Distrib Put to Light replaces traditional paper-based order filling systems to capture customer and order data, necessary to correctly order, load and ship product to customers.
The amount of product required for each order is shown on LED displays, which are installed above an area assigned to each individual customer.
With more than 25 years of experience and with more than 1000 installations worldwide our put to light systems have evolved and matured. We offer countless solutions for many different warehouse environments, scenarios, and distribution models.
- Paperless operation; Employees have freedom of movement because of paperless sorting and dispatching of goods.
- Maximized accuracy; Dispatch errors caused by reading mistakes are eliminated, resulting in a reduction of the number of repeat deliveries and creation of accurate delivery notes.
- Real-time recording; Dispatch activities are controlled and recorded in the system and all changes are automatically captured
- Efficiency improvements; The biggest efficiency improvements can be expected in a time critical environment or where customer orders are placed multiple times per day. High productivity is achieved because of less errors and a quicker and more structured way of working. If products are produced, picked and shipped for the same load carrier, this method has speed advantages over Pick-to-Light.
- Maximize customer satisfaction; Distrib Put-to-Light can recalculate the orders based on real time information to optimize order fulfillment and maximize customer satisfaction. Also when product availability is not known beforehand or does not exactly match the customer requirements.
- Short payback period; Because less space is required and personnel is working more efficient, it shows that companies using Distrib Put-to-Light experience a payback period shorter than 12 months.